BA Construction Management & Eco (Hons)
Ben joined Tecon in 2015 and has ten years experience within the construction industry. He started in a trade based role before completing the Bachelor of Construction Management & Economics with Honours at the University of South Australia in 2014.
Since joining Tecon, Ben has undertaken a state-wide building audit for DPTI in South Australia, completed a large volume of residential assessments and gained significant exposure to large scale commercial projects. To date his experience includes all residential classes, education, aged care, retail, sport, health, and Defence construction projects in South Australia and Western Australia.
Ben has a keen interest in all facets of the construction industry and aims to provide clients with effective and efficient service throughout the development approval process. In addition he is currently undertaking the Certificate IV in NatHERS Assessment so Tecon can provide additional services to clients.
Significant projects …a solid track record.
- Various Architecturally Designed
- Multi-Unit (Class 2) Developments,
- Residential Code Developments
- Inspection and Reporting on Building
Stock for SA Government
- Accessibility upgrades to various SA
- Additions and Alterations to various
SA Government Schools
AGED CARE FACILITIES
- Refurbishment and Additions – St
Basil’s – St Peters
- BCA Inspection and reporting for
Anglicare SA – Dutton Court
- Additions to Boandik Lodge
- New Soccer Clubrooms –
- Alterations and Additions – Salisbury
- School Theatre – Charles Campbell
EARLY LEARNING BUILDINGS
- Alterations and Additions – Campden
- Alterations – Munno Para
- Alterations and Additions –
RETAIL AND OFFICE BUILDINGS
- Spaghetti Western – Fit-out
- Zambrero Glenelg – Fit-out
- Med Plus SA – Alterations and Fit-out
- Hearing Matters – Alterations and Fit-out
- Bakmi Lim – Fit-out