Master of Architecture
Grad Cert Built Environment (Building Surveying)
BA Environmental Design
Dip Industrial Design
Very much a ‘hands on’ person, Luis is passionate about all aspects of the built environment. He started out working as a labourer on construction sites, then commenced studying a Master of Architecture in 2010 at the University of Western Australia, whilst working at various architectural firms in parallel with his studies.
Currently enrolled in Post-Graduate studies in Building Surveying at the University of South Australia, Luis’s interest in Building Code Compliance compliments his passion for architectural design, which provides him with a unique perspective and understanding in helping clients to ‘transition’ their works from concept to reality.
Luis is a very ambitious person who looks forward for the challenges that every project brings. His greatest strength is catering
to his clients’ needs by drawing on his technical knowledge, whether on small domestic housing or larger or more complex buildings.
Significant projects …a solid track record
- Community Centre in Harrisdale by T&Z Architects
- Lakeside Recreation Centre in Bibra Lake by
- Civic and Auditorium in Greenfields (Mandurah)
by Philip McAllistar Architects
- Mariposa Apartments in Success by Harden Jones Architect
- Sea and Rescue HQ in Lancilian by Michael Little Design
- Warehouse at 5 Tayet Link, Bibra Lake by
Michael Little Design
- Restaurant on Adelaide Terrace by Habitat 1
- Raw Food on High Street Fremantle by Sam Payne Design
- 3 storey Apartment in Thornlie by Horizon Design