BA Design Studies
Grad Dip Built Environment (Building Surveying)
Nicole brings to Tecon Australia an excellent customer service approach having more than 10 years’ experience in customer service based roles. In these roles she was recognised for her ability to develop strong relationships with customers, clients and colleagues that ensured positive outcomes.
With a Bachelor of Design Studies and a Graduate Diploma in Built Environment, Majoring in Building Surveying, Nicole is well suited to the consulting building surveying role.
Nicole’s career in Building Surveying commenced in local government working as a Building Development Officer at the City of Port Adelaide Enfield. During this time Nicole gained experience in the assessment and inspection of domestic and minor commercial construction. Her experience in local government was instrumental in her gaining accreditation as an assistant building surveyor through the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors.
Although relatively new to the building surveying profession her strong enthusiasm to learn and a drive to succeed makes her a valuable asset to Tecon Australia.
Nicole is pleased to continue her career with Tecon Australia in the Alice Springs office and is inspired by the opportunities and challenges this role presents.
Building on a track record of customer focus…
- Inspection of numerous residential dwellings including dwellings in medium-high density housing estates.
- Assessment of numerous housing renovations and extensions.
- Inspection of commercial alterations.
- Team mentor to new staff (Allianz).
- Supervisor of over 30 customer service staff members (Encore Group).
- Consistently awarded for high customer focus with Allianz.