Grad Dip (Building and Building Surveying)
Simon May has 11 years experience in Building Surveying, having worked for firms in Melbourne and Brisbane before joining Tecon in 2009.
Simon’s knowledge of Building Surveying sees him fielding enquiries regarding building requirements and regulations every day, liaising with industry professionals including builders, architects, engineers and surveyors.
Simon works regularly with one of Australia’s leading suppliers of lightweight homes, and experience has seen him carrying out building surveying on significant homes as well as multi-storey residential developments.
Significant projects …a solid track record.
MULTILEVEL RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- Including Lights View and Torrens Road, Woodville
VARIOUS MULTI RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- Including Playford Alive, Village Green Development (Evanston)
MULTILEVEL RESIDENTIAL APARTMENTS
- 1, 2 & 3 storey apartment building Augustine Street, Mawson lakes.
STUDENT ACCOMMODATION BUILDING
- Selway Street, Oaklands Park, SA.
VARIOUS PROJECT BUILDER DISPLAY VILLAGES
- Sauerbier House – Saltfleet Street, Port Noarlunga.
UPGRADES AND ALTERATIONS
- Port Adelaide Magistrates court
- Various additions & developments at
Wirrina Cove Caravan Park.