Tecon Australia has recently expanded its operations with the opening of its Bunbury and Perth Offices.
The new Tecon WA division offer a diverse range of skills and experience to clients and will deliver a multidisciplinary approach to clients providing expertise in Town Planning and Building Surveying / Certification, Fire Engineering as well as Approval Coordination and Project Management.
The WA team has already developed a strong client base which is seeing them attract work from a diversity of areas including:
- Major Industrial and Commercial Developments
- Telecommunication Infrastructure Projects
- Premier Residential Home Approvals
- Land Subdivision Applications
To discuss how Tecon can help you achieve your outcomes, please contact Gary Fitzgerald on 0408 808 265
Gary is the newest member of the Tecon team and will be heading up our offices in Bunbury and Perth. Gary comes to Tecon with more than 25 years’ experience in the industry as both a Building Surveyor and a Town Planner. Gary’s extensive career has seen him taking lead roles in delivering major projects across the Commercial, residential and Industrial sectors and he brings to Tecon the perfect blend of diverse qualifications and experience to assist clients through all stages of a project.
Gary‘s passion and commitment for the profession has seen him taking a lead role in the AIBS recently re-elected for a third term as State AIBS President. His role with AIBS has seen him play a critical role in development and introduction of major legislative changes in WA. Gary’s role in the AIBS has seen him develop strong working relations with major stakeholders in the industry both in private and government sectors.
A solid track record:
- Multi Storey Office Mixed Use developments
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Projects
- Major Shopping Centre Developments
- Premium Residential development
- Industrial and Commercial Projects
- Subdivision Applications
- Strategic Policy Development
- Scheme Amendments
- Structure Plan Development