BA Built Environment
Grad Dip Built Environment (Building Surveying)
Prior to joining the team at Tecon, Abby gained experience in local government, airport building control and private building surveying firms across South Australia and Victoria. (City of Adelaide, Philip Chun & Associates Pty Ltd and Barossa Council).
Abby has a wide range of experience across building assessment and compliance roles within local and commonwealth legislation with a focus on commercial construction. These experiences have allowed Abby to develop strong relationships with customers, clients and colleagues to ensure positive outcomes are achieved within the development assessment process. Abby has recently attained her Building Surveyor (unlimited) accreditation with Australian Institute of Building Surveyor (AIBS).
Abby is passionate about the built environment, building fire safety and human behaviour, she enjoys problem solving and undertaking performance solution assessments.
Significant projects …a solid track record.
• Assessment & Inspection of international terminal reconfiguration (greater than 8,000sqm)
• Assessment & Inspection of duty-free airport fitout (greater than 1000sqm)
• Various passenger lounge fitouts (Class 9b)
• Retail tenancy fit outs for luxury brands as part of the airport terminal refurbishment
• Assessment & inspection of various class 5 & 6 buildings
• Various warehouse buildings & fitouts (greater than 1000sqm)
• Daw Park Childcare Centre (single storey)
• Various educational training facility fitouts
• Assessment of small-scale Class 2-9 commercial buildings
• Assessment of various residential dwellings
• Inspection of various residential dwellings throughout the construction program.
• Design consultation with Architects, Design Engineers, Access Consultants, Fire Engineers, Project Managers and Fire Brigade