BA Construction Management and Eco (hons)
Samuel joins Tecon after spending time working in Local Government for the City of Sepentine-Jarradale as well as the City of Swan in Western Australia. This background provides Samuel with a grounding in building surveying and also providing a high standard of customer service to clients and the community.
During his time in Western Australia, Samuel gained experience in the inspection and assessment of domestic building works both in rural and metropolitan areas. With these councils covering large areas, Samuel has been exposed to construction in bushfire and sound affected areas as well as various forms of commercial building work.
Samuel joins Tecon Australia in the Alice Springs office as an opportunity to further develop his knowledge of these fields and is excited about the opportunities ahead.
Significant projects …a solid track record.
– Inspection of domestic building work throughout the construction program – Inspection of swimming pool safety barriers
– Assessment and inspection of dwellings in bushfire prone areas
– Assessment of numerous dwellings and associated domestic structures
– Assessment of farm and warehouse buildings
– Assessment of small scale Class 5-9 commercial buildings