Ass Deg Building Surveying
Patrick was born and raised in Darwin NT and has spent most of his life in and around the Territory. He is passionate about his career and towards the construction industry.
Patrick began his studies externally from Darwin and has spent four years (2011-2015) working and studying in Queensland. During this time Patrick was exposed to multiple building classes and developed a strong understanding of multiple planning schemes and construction within cyclonic and non-cyclonic regions.
Acquiring accreditation with the AIBS as an Assistant Building Surveyor in 2013, he is currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Building Surveying and Certification (Honours) through Central Queensland University with the goal to obtain Building Certifier (unrestricted) registration on completion of his studies.
Ensuring that our clients are provided with a high level of customer service is a priority for Patrick. Previous experience provides evidence of his enthusiasm towards his career and being part of a successful team. As a team player, Patrick strives to meet deadlines whilst also providing a high quality service to his client base.
Significant projects …a solid track record.
Patrick’s main focus and experience has been towards domestic building works; Patrick has been exposed to majority of building classes and has been involved with the certification of:
- Aircraft Hangar – Mackay, QLD
- Soccer Clubhouse – Mackay, QLD
- Various permanent, exploration and temporary mining camps in the Central Queensland Region
- Multiple Class 2 Buildings in Mackay, QLD
- Rail Maintenance yard and 2 storey office classed as a Special Structure in Nebo Queensland
- Day Care facility in the Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Hay Point Motel post construction certification Hay Point, QLD
- Multiple Boarding Houses in Mackay, QLD
- Various tenancy fitouts in the Mackay, QLD region